Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New Speedlite

Just got a new speedlite that I’m very excited about. It’s a Godox V860-IIc with TTL & HSS (TTL=through the lens, HSS-high speed sync) and a guide number of 198. Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack and charger. What more could you ask for? Well how about a built-in radio trigger, TTL mode, Manual mode and multi-mode. All for $165 from Amazon. I also picked up a Godox X1T-c radio trigger transmitter that mounts on top of the camera. This unit allows you to control the speedlite from the camera.

Speedlite




I plan to use this speedlite with a couple of small soft-boxes I have. One is the SMDV diffuser SpeedBox-S50 (21”) and the other is the SMDV diffuser SpeedBox-S60 (24”). I hope to do some portrait work later this week or next. I will publish the results.

21" Softbox





24" Softbox




No comments:

Post a Comment