Monday, August 8, 2022

One Light Setup

 One light setup - 1


I like this lighting setup because it is simple and easy to set up. just one light and a reflector. I want to do a whole series on one light portraits as soon as I can find a model that works TFP. The model here is Carley, one of my granddaughters.








Equipment

·        Flashpoint/Godox AD360II strobe.

·        Collapsible backdrop 57” x 79”.

·        20” x 30” white foam-core reflector

·        Triopo 90cm softbox.

·        Phottix umbrellas brackets & Bowens mount flash bracket.

·        DIY clip board reflector holder.

·        2 – Medium Flashpoint light-stands.

·        Large Flashpoint light-stand.

 

Explanation: You want to start with a totally dark frame. In my small studio with the overhead light turned on, my camera set to ISO-100, shutter speed 1/160 and aperture at f/8, a test shot gives me a totally dark frame. So that’s the base exposure for my main light ISO-100, shutter speed 1/160 and aperture f/8.





1 comment: